Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Celebrate Yourself!

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I'm on the C.C. Designs blog with a card that I created on National Donut Day.
Although it was officially on June 2nd,
Donut Day is any every day here in our house. ;)

I colored up the sweet girl and her cute pup
from Roberto's Rascals Donuts rubber stamp set:

Donutpals
This adorable pair was colored with Copics, paired with Recollection paper (Michaels),
then I combined two different sayings from the 4 Seasons Sentiments Clear Set.

Making the donut itself was so much fun - just stack two different sized round die cuts
to create the base, then use another for the patterned frosting.
Easy peasy! I see many more paper donuts in my future. ;)

Have a sweet day full of yummy frostings and sugary fillings!
Thank you for stopping by the blog to say hello.
Joni
Save

No comments: